Automated Meter Reading Device
Automated Meter Reading Device Creative Micro Systems are well-known manufacturers of Automated Meter Reading Device in Bangalore. Automatic meter reading systems is a technology that automatically collects consumption data from a water meter or energy metering device. This data is used for billing purposes in order to analyze usage and manage consumption and also to identify or resolve technical problems. There are three different forms of AMR Devices. These are Advanced meters which consist of a remote reading device connected to the meter. Data loggers are used for remote reading equipment provided by transporters on larger sites and Gas embedded meters where the remote reading device is integral to the meter. All of these different Automated Meter Reading Device create a remote communication channel between a business and its energy supplier. Consumption information can be transmitted from an AMR device directly to the energy supplier, meaning manual meter readings are generally no longer required. The collection of this data ensures more accurate bills and also gives customers the option to analyze their energy usage data.
Automated Meter Reading Device in Bangalore
Automated Meter Reading Device is a system that allows users to connect to the electric meter and read their electricity usage in real time. This eliminates the need for manual meter reading, which can be difficult and time-consuming under certain circumstances.
The automated meter reading device is a useful tool when it comes to monitoring and optimizing your home’s energy usage. It can assist you in identifying when there may be problems with your current electrical system, such as fire hazards, circuit overloads, or power surges. It also helps you keep an eye on how much electricity you are using at all times, which can help you to save money by reducing unnecessary usage.
However, it should be noted that there are some risks associated with automated meter reading devices. First of all, there is always the risk of tampering - someone could tamper with your electrical system without you knowing it. In addition, it can be difficult to accurately read your electricity usage at first, especially if you’re not used to looking at your bill in this way.
In addition, these devices can cost a pretty penny to purchase and install. For this reason, they may not be right for everyone – particularly those who aren’t likely to have any issues with their current electrical system and aren’t looking to make any changes in their energy use.
- Highly accurate meter readings
- Improved billing processes
- Real-time data access
- Continual data readings enable you to monitor where energy is being used at all times.
- GPRS or 3G or 4G Models
- Sealing provision for enclosure
- Automatic re-connection
- SIM sealing
- Detects Power on and Power oﬀ events
- Pull mode or push mode of data transfer
- Scheduled & on-demand data retrieval
- Transparent mode and non-transparent mode
- Status and data transfer LEDs provided
- Supports DLMS/COSEM Protocol or Propriety Protocol
- Detection of loss in wireless network connectivity
- Power supply: 90 to 470V AC Single phase or Three phase
- RS232 for meter communication interface
- Distribution Transformer & HT Consumer monitoring
- DT / HT / LT monitoring and Windmill and Solar plants
- Remote metering data acquisition
- Substation AMR
- Solar generation monitoring substations
- Wind power generation monitoring
- Antenna: SMA Type Antenna
- SIM Interface: Normal SIM Card with 3V / 1.8 V
- Serial Interface: RS-232 with DB9 Connector for the meter communication
- AC model :IP55 Enclosure – 201mm(W) x 20mm (H) x 55mm (D)Panel mounting with sealing provision for enclosure
- Storage Temperature : -20˚C to +70˚C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-Condensing
- Type Test EMI/EMC:
- CISPR22 : Conducted Emission
- IEC 61000-4-2 : Electrostatic Discharge Immunity Test
- IEC 61000-4-4 : Electrical Fast Transient/Burst Immunity Test
- IEC 61000-4-5 : Surge Immunity Test
- CS-MIM—4G-AC3: Meter Interface Modem – 4G – 90 to 470 V AC Power supply with IP54
- CS-MIM—GPRS-AC3: Meter Interface Modem – 4G – 90 to 470 V AC Power supply with IP54