DCU With Inbuilt Modem
DCU With Inbuilt Modem originally designed and developed by creative Micro Systems at its research and development center is located in Bangalore. DCU are identical system required the resource mainly for communication. It is the purpose of the literature to improve system stability and data reliability by means of integrating broadband cable or modem as a communication part. This system comes in the form of battery backup for 6 Hours of power failure and also packaged for an all weather operation. Creative Micro system products bear testimony to the fact that we understand needs on functionality, quality, and robustness. It is a rugged, compact, scalable and cost-effective product. It has an in-built modem GPRS protocol with intelligence in order to read data from multiple /types of meters. DCU with inbuilt modem acquires data from multiple energy meters that are installed in a substation. Then captured meter data are sent to a central server.
DCU With modem Integration in Bangalore, Dcu Dlms Meter
DCU is used to control household appliances, robots, etc. It is a small computer that can be programmed to perform various tasks. These computers typically have a microcontroller, a few logic gates and some other components. The microcontroller is a chip that controls the overall operation of the device by performing simple mathematical operations. Logic gates are electronic components that allow for the passing of electronic signals from one point to another. DCU has many applications in robotics and automation.
- Upto a maximum of 5 meters per port in RS-485 mode
- Triple Isolation for Serial ports
- Ethernet port supports Auto MDI/MDIX
- Data acquired every 5 minutes/ 15 minutes
- 5 meters in RS485 mode
- Each Serial port supports a maximum of
- Ethernet port supports 10/100Mbps speed
- Stores data up to 45 days for 20 meters
- 5V supply for meter serial port in RS232 mode
- Two Ethernet ports for local and remote data acquisition
- Acquires Load survey, Midnight data, Tamper and Events
- Four Serial ports support both RS232/RS485 Interface
- Each Serial port supports 1 meter in RS232 mode.
- 30 minutes / 60 minutes as per meter integration period
- Serial ports support DLMS/COSEM protocol 15 KV ESD Protection and 2KV surge protection for serial port
- Power supply - 85V AC to 264VAC /120V DC to 370V DC or 20 to 60 V DC