Modbus To Modtcp Converter
Creative Micro Systems offers Modbus To Modtcp Converter located in Bangalore. This converter serves as an interface between Modbus serial devices and computer hosts running Modbus/TCP on an Ethernet network. This Modbus To Modtcp Converter is an easy way to connect their existing devices or controllers to run Modbus serial protocols to Ethernet networks. This converter helps to read Modbus data from your Modbus RTU devices and establish it as Modbus TCP data. This can also write to the Modbus RTU devices and TCP devices.This can also do the reverse, read Modbus TCP data and publish it as Modbus RTU data. Industrial automation applications use networks but today some of the control devices do not have a network port and can only communicate with a local PC. CMSGP revolutionary network-enabling technology allows controlling devices with serial ports in order to connect to the Ethernet and also to share networks quickly and cost-effectively.We also offer Modbus To IEC61850 Converter.
- It supports 10/100 Mbps communication speeds
- It allows up to 8 clients to access field data simultaneously
- It supports popular HMI software with Modbus®/TCP driver
- It provides auto-searching device ID Windows utility
- It supports Modbus/RTU Protocol to control devices