By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use or accessthis site.
The materials on Creative Micro Systems’ web site are provided “as is”. Creative Micro Systems makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Creative Micro Systems does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Creative Micro Systems or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Creative Micro Systems’s Internet site, even if Creative Micro Systems or a Creative Micro Systems authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Creative Micro Systems’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Creative Micro Systems does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Creative Micro Systems may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Creative Micro Systems does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Creative Micro Systems has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Creative Micro Systems of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information using reasonable security safeguards
- We do not sell, rent, lease or disclose your Personal Information to third parties
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.