Remote monitoring gateway
CMSGP is a destination for cutting edge remote monitoring gateway that is used for remote monitoring applications, control of wireless sensor and actuator networks (WSAN). We offer fully integrated gateway with inputs for connecting a wide range of devices specially designed for industrial environments where power is not easily available.
Remote monitoring and controlling are the ability that lets you collect and monitor the data of the equipment located at a greater distance and at a not accessible point. We offer a perfect solution for remote monitoring gateway solutions that are widely used for monitoring physical devices like generators, HVAC, etc. Our gateways help in monitoring and controlling your equipment through GSM, GPRS, 3G, and 4G networks.
CMSGP is a remote monitoring system that is used for automatically collecting data from sensors and actuators.
It can be used to monitor the performance of a number of different types of devices, including mechanical, electrical, or chemical sensors. For example, it can be used to monitor the temperature of a machine or track the number of times a piece of equipment has been used.
CMSGP can also be used to control WSANs, such as sensors and actuators in industrial environments. For example, it can be used to control valves in industrial water systems. When a valve detects water levels getting too low, it will close so that water doesn't flow out.
We can connect to a wide range of devices directly through TCP/IP. In addition, it can also connect to wireless field devices through wireless protocols such as IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee. platforms are typically installed in remote locations because they require consistent Internet connectivity for data collection and monitoring purposes. functionality allows users to trigger actions when certain conditions are met, such as detecting movement or high levels of heat being generated by a sensor or actuator. We also allows users to configure rules based on these triggers and conditions so that they only receive alerts when they need them instead of receiving alerts every time they move or generate heat.
Creative Micro Systems ensures the quality of the products with strict quality checks at each stage of the manufacturing process. We always strive to provide high-performance gateways, which is easy to use and is available at the best price in the industry. We are continuously expanding our capabilities, enhancing our growth, offering a full line of connective and communication solutions.
- Industrial grade IoT gateway
- Connectivity over LAN or 4G networks
- Support data exchange over popular IoT protocols - MQTT, AMQP, etc
- Supports data acquisition from IO modules over Modbus-RTU (serial ) or Modbus-TCP (LAN)
- Detection of loss in wireless network connectivity and automatic re-connection Related Links : Remote terminal unit suppliers
- Remote Data Acquisition applications
- Device-to-Database requirements
- Any IOT-based remote monitoring and control
- No. of ports : 2
- Speed : 10/100Mbps
- Connector : 8-pin RJ-45 with Built-in indication
- Protection : Built-in 2kV isolation
- Status Indication : Link and Speed
- No. of Ports : 2
- Interface : RS-232/RS-485
- Connector : 8-pin RJ45
- Data Rate : 9600 bps to 115kbps
- Protection : Built-in 2kV isolation
- Status Indication : Tx and Rx
- Input : 85 to 264 V AC /120 to 370 V DC or 20 to 60 V DC
- Connector : Disconnection Terminal Block
- Power : 125 mA maximum @ 220V DC, 500 mA @ 24V DC
- Operating Temperature : 0째C to 60째C
- Storage Temperature : -10째C to 85째C
- Operating Humidity : 5 - 95% RH Non-Condensing
- Dimension : 50mm(W) x 151mm(H) x 147mm (D)
- Shock and vibration : IEC 60068-2-27, 2-6
- EMI / EMC : EN-61000-4-2, 4-4, 4-5, 4-6, 4-8, EN-55022, CISPR 11 RE, CE
- Evironmental : IEC 60068-2-2, 2-3, 2-14
- Safety: EN61010-1 Dielectric and Insulation resistance test